by Joseph-Arthur Vincent
Copper and wood
Public art collection of the City of Montreal
Created in 1893 in homage to the discoverer
of the St. Lawrence River, this statue had
been badly damaged by the elements.
The City of Montreal restored it and decided
to give it shelter by displaying it inside the
Place St. Henri Metro Station.
|exposure mode||shutter priority|